INDUSTRIAL LINKAGES AND DEVELOPMENT SERVICES OFFICE (ILDSO)
The ILDSO commits itself to establish linkages with industries, agencies and local government units in the regional, national and international level that are supportive of the SSU OJT program thereby becoming potential training areas for the student trainees.
The ILDSO is established to provide complete guidelines and direction to SSU students who will enroll On-the-Job Training (OJT) program. The Office has the following objectives to wit:
- To strengthen SSU linkages with industries/agencies that have been the training areas of the University OJT students.
- To provide basic background instruction to help OJT students for industry occupations and related professions.
- To facilitate the transition between University and OJT placement sites and industries
- To provide an opportunity for OJT students to acquire knowledge and skills that are best developed on the industry
- To monitor and evaluate OJT students’ performance in terms of punctuality, attitude towards work and peers, knowledge and skills, and;
- To develop an improved monitoring, supervision and evaluation system for SSU OJT program.
GIL O. AMOYAN, Ph.D.
Director, Industrial Linkages and Development Services Office/OJT Coordinator
SSU Telephone: (055) 251-2139 / 251-3436
Mobile Phone: 09176524763