The Countryside Development Research Journal – CDRJ ( http://cdrj.ssu.edu.ph/ ) is still accepting articles for its 2015 issues. Themes of papers preferred includes;
– engineering, science and technology driven community and regional development
– science-based development project implementation
– technology impact assessment/evaluation
– socio-economic condition (health, well-being, quality of life, sustainability) as impact of implemented science-based solutions.
– gender issues involved in scientific inquiries and development
– education, socio-cultural studies related to countryside development
technology development in support of micro, small and medium enterprises
– engineering and technology solutions to problems in the countryside.
Papers maybe in a form of Research Article, Review of Literature or Books, Short Report, Commentary or Case Study, Position Papers or reports, Technical Reports, Engineering Reports related to or will affect the countryside with structure and conclusions. For more information and on-line submission, please visit the website http://cdrj.ssu.edu.ph .